Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sick or not?

For the last three weeks, my body has been unable to make up its mind as to whether or not I'm sick or not:

I wake in the morning with a sore throat and that whole deal, as well as being lightheaded...by 10am I am fine.

In the afternoon I am especially tired, and my body aches. Then again, I spent 3+ hours dancing on Sunday, 2 today, and a lot of un-clocked time in addition to that.

My ability to stay up late is severely limited and I can't get myself to wake up easily, despite getting 10 hours of sleep some nights.

By the time late-night dance practices are over, I feel like shit...the way you feel right before you develop a cold. In the morning it's often gone though.

I've had a headache for 5+ days that won't go away. It's not excruciating, but it affects my balance perception at times (makes dancing oh so fun, not! I end up looking like this out of control fat spazz cow as a result). And advil doesn't do a great job for it.

I was hoping that it was just signs of dehydration, but I've been drinking LOTS of water lately to combat everything. It isn't helping.

The only position I seem to be comfortable and semi-productive in is when I'm lying on my bed...because I don't get so dizzy cuz my heart is about level with my head.

My mother says I have a sinus infection, but I have no nasal drip.

So am I sick or what??

No comments: