Friday, August 17, 2007

New Blog

As promised earlier, I've started a new blog here that should be more substantial than random fb/myspace/xanga that I've done in the past. As I head off to Italy It'll also serve as a space to chronicle my travels a bit for everyone back at home.

Due to some circumstances out of my control I'm in San Diego with nothing to do so I thought I'd start it now. This past week has been hellish and I can't wait for home...only because there is nothing to do there...so hopefully NO STRESS, NO COMPLICATIONS....just a week of slow living, beaches, bbq, consumerism, and sunshine w/o the humidity.

Well I'm gonna go back to reading The Inferno, which I'm afraid I'll never finish, to distract myself from the fact that I am STARVING and won't be able to eat for anther three hours. I may also watch HSM 2, even though me and my high school friends were talking about how ridiculous the whole Zac phenom is. He's on the cover of freakin' ROLLING STONE. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it...more about my trip to San Diego will surely be written on Sunday. I have an 8 hour train ride!

No comments: