Saturday, October 13, 2007

One day I'll write about how I had a wonderful day

Because really I do have them (or at least wonderful moments) from time to time! But right now is not one of those times, because I don't know how to begin to study for my two midterms. I'm basically procrastinating right now =) There is no reason for me not to get at least a B+ on the CP 110 midterm (I love generous curves) and there isn't a whooooooole lot of 120 material covered so it shouldn't be a big deal. However, I didn't start studying until this afternoon...bad idea.

Last night I told a friend that I'm going to have a birthday party next week, and his response was "good. you deserve it." It struck me as really odd, and I'm not sure why. I've been working hard and driving myself crazy, and yeah, I guess I do deserve a break. But to me, a break is something like going down to the beach by myself, or visiting the country, or going to a movie...something that takes me away from all reality because it's better/prettier than reality. Maybe that's why some things don't live up to my expectations. At any rate, I don't know if I deserve a birthday party, but I'm really looking forward to a good time with my friends, because really without things like that, what's life for anyways?

No comments: