Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Can't Get Enough of You

I want to spend all my time with you....for you to be the last thing I see at night and the first thing I wake up to...hold me, keep me warm and safe, and support me when I need it. But alas life has conspired against us and it's taking every ounce of my will power to keep myself from running back to you, damn all the consequences. I keep telling myself that soon we can be reuinted and I won't ever have to leave your presence if I don't want to...but that day seems ages away.

I am, of course, talking to my bed.

Yes, I have gone that crazy. FIVE DAYS UNTIL FINAL REVIEW -- meaning six days until sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep glorious sleeeeeeeeep. I don't think I can sustain 3-4 hrs/night of sleeping. So I guess I need to be more productive w/my time. It's so hard though!! Today I miraculously woke up at 7:30 and MADE IT TO CLASS for the first time in ages, so I am hoping that this is the beginning of a streak of good fortune/unusual willpower/"second wind". Or, today was a teaser and everything will go horribly wrong as usual. We shall see.


EDIT:
I fell asleep 45 minutes after I wrote this..and woke at 7:45. SHIIIIIIIIIIT. On the plus side, I made it to class.

No comments: