Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lovin' It

I really am loving this NSU thing! I know I recently bitched about basically feeling un-appreciated but I really do like this.

It's amazing to watch these folks that don't really know what is going on....helping them out and watching them figure things out...watching them grow into their roles...watching them make a difference, fulfilling their potential, and growing into independent, intelligent leaders....yeah it's pretty damn cool.

We've barely begun to cover what I know we can, but I am excited and inspired by the progress that we've already made. It's what keeps me going when I just want to forget about it all and go back to my textbooks...what keeps me positive and upbeat...and what keeps me a little relentless and sometimes critical of folks. I just hope that people realize I'm critical about things because I care about them the most.

As you can tell I haven't done a good job articulating what I'm feeling but obviously its a good thing.

No comments: