Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Clear Air // Panic Attack Is Coming Soon

Today I went to Jtown to act like a young professional and cleared the air with my old employer. It proved once again that a) most mistakes are recoverable b) talking face to face rather than silence and avoiding and feeling guilty = always better.

Now I can breathe okay.

Guys, I am graduating and I have a JOB. How did that happen?! The insanity of how lucky I am is starting to hit me. I keep waiting for the "just kidding" phone call.

In other news, final requirements for my final review on May 11Cth were posted. Panic to happen soon:
1:20 model
1/4 scale model

DRAWINGS:
site plan
Floor Plans (4 since there are 4 floors)
Sections (3 minimum, I'll probably do 4)
Perspectives (2 interior, 1 exterior)
"vignettes" - 4 (basically more perspectives)
Diagrams (4)
Conceptual Cut drawing (elevation and section)


I don't know what m y conceptual cut is going to show.
I do not have an updated rhino model and what's worse is I really suck at rendering and perspectives.
I would be very happy if information could be easily gathered from just plans, sections, elevations and models -- I enjoy all of those -- but this isn't 11B, is it?

Days until I need to be done with drawings: 8.


PS I think I know what I want but I am too afraid to go after it. I need to start practicing the confidence that I try to inspire my friends to have...

No comments: