Friday, April 10, 2009

Some More Random Short-Term Goals

1. PLAY DAY / PHOTO SHOOT IN SAN FRANCISCO. I might just make that the theme of the transitions retreat. All I know is I need to get inspired -- I went to SF yesterday for business and just the people on the BUS were more interesting than anything I've seen in Berkeley in the past few weeks. People in SF have STYLE.

2. ITALIAN FILM DAY. I haven't seen La Meglio Gioventu in a while. If you want to spend a day watching it with me and drinking tea, please let me know. It's a 6 hour movie, all in Italian, but it is a BEAUTIFUL story and every time I watch it I find something new about it. Plus, the men in it are HOT. I usually try to watch it without the subtitles, but if you don't speak Italian I'll gladly turn them on.

--

In other news....life's been super busy and I don't have time to write much (I've even blocked Facebook) -- but --

I got the job!!

It's with the japantown task force -- economic development, planning and preservation work, before you can ask. It's located in San Francisco so now I get to search for housing in SF!

1 comment:

Bootzilla said...

I'm all for a play day in S.F. lawllllzzzz