Friday, April 17, 2009

Why Am I Still Up?

It's 2:40am and I have to be at the rental car place by 7:30am. It wasn't until midnight that someone's comment made me realize that life has fallen apart on me this week.

Life has fallen apart so many times this semester, it doesn't even seem to phase me anymore.

All that keeps me going is knowing that I am 3 weeks to finishing studio, and (again) my amazing amazing friends. I feel badly knowing I'm continually having to ask them for favors and rely on them, but I am eternally grateful for them. There are a lot of things that are making it hard to be hopeful but I am really, really trying to remain positive. I don't have TIME to be frustrated at or disappointed with people and I need to learn that people aren't obligated to live up to the standards of excellence that I think they should.

Some more things on my to-do list:
A night with scones, tea, movies and blankets.
Re-visiting the spanish tapas bar that 'Risa and I went to in the Mission. I am CRAVING PAELLA!

No comments: