Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's Sunday Night

And I'm blasting all the music I can sing/yell along to!

I don't wanna go to work...because...not because I don't like it. It's not bad work. I just want some more time to not be a "productive" member of American society.

I want one more day to spend at home with my family.
I want one less day of BART/MUNI/AC Transit rides.
I want one more day of fun times with roommates and other close friends.
I want one less day of not having the energy to cook (this really depresses me sometimes).
I want one more day of reading the books I just bought.
I want one less day of fog.
I think, in short, I want one more day of living in my home/college/kid dream bubble.

It was a great weekend though...obon was so much fun and I can't wait to get a hold of some of those odori songs...hahahaha.

No comments: