Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blackjack!

Thursday was my 21st birthday!!

I also had a global poverty midterm, class till 8, and an NCS meeting till 9. But all of that went fairly well and after that I had dinner with my friends..drinks at a bar..and more drinking at my apartment. I love love love my aparmies and my friends =))

Friday was good too...homemade chicken katsu, NSU's annual Fenton's Social (dude where are the power eaters at?), and then I got to hit up San Francisco with some OG friends. It feels like forever since I've been the "little one". Hell it feels like forever since I've just not been around young'ns. It's oddly comforting and liberating at the same time and made me miss the "good ol' days" a little bit...but not too much. Last night proved I can have good days any ol' day, even if they are few and far in between.

Now I'm paying dearly for two days of oblivion....4 papers to write, all-cast is tomorrow, programs, dealing with people who are mad at me, dealing with lazy people, etc etc....it kind of makes me wish I was done with school already. Kind of. I'm focused on creating more great memories with all of my friends and providing the same kind of environment for the young folks that I was lucky enough to have as a kid. Taking a day off has filled me with a delicate mix of nostalgia and hope.

At any rate, it definitely beats Vegas.

Thanks again to all of my amazing friends for the hugs and drinks and laughs!

No comments: