Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Change

Deliberate change is so hard to make...
and yet the small, unintentional changes that come about due to sticking to the status quo or negligence are so easy to make....
Why???


Sigh.
I'm feeling like epic fail right now.
I'm feeling like this year isn't what anyone expected.
I'm feeling like that is somehow all my fault.
But I know that I can't control the way people feel about things, or what they choose to make their priorities.

My goal was to help folks grow into the people they could be. But I can't do everything for them and I guess I'm not really the leader I thought I was, after all. I wish I could shake this feeling that everyone's watching and waiting to see if I epic fail or epic win at this stuff this year.

A dying breed, indeed.

No comments: