Monday, October 6, 2008

This Is Why You Buy Italian

I just sat on my glasses while on the phone with someone who was asking me a bunch of questions about a grant I applied for....luckily, they didn't break. My Armani frames always pull through for me!! Like all things Italian, they are high quality, although they are also pretty finicky and I have to adjust the nose pieces every other day.

Hopefully the results of the grant application come out just as favorably!!

Update on the past week:
  • It's now october. WHAT??
  • I went to work and met w/someone from SF JACL on Friday...also went to Bingo in Union City that evening....and it rained that night. It was a long day.
  • Speaking of rain, it was the first rain of the fall. Kind of humid but actually quite pleasant for me.
  • My collection of cute bento boxes is growing but I spent less this time than I did last time =)
  • I found out that one of my cousins has some major medical stuff going on...I am worried about him.
  • I'm not ready for my arch history midterm...
  • Football concessions = bootsy, but Cal games are always an experience!!
  • I'm almost out of food and due to the aforementioned midterm I haven't had time to go grocery shopping. Actually, I have a lot of bread and yogurt but that doesn't make for a very balanced diet.
  • When I wasn't out doing NSU-related things this weekend, I took the time to clean my room and take care of myself. I like having a clean room...too bad I'm going to destroy it this week.
  • Oh! I found out that I won a scholarship from the architecture department based on my "class standing and outstanding academic merit". Who knew I had ANY academic merit??
  • EAP grades still aren't in the US and it pushed my Telebears back a day =(

No comments: