Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Midterm Season

Its 2am and I just heard the street sweeper go by. Sweet. I hate this part of midterm season!

I'm working on a paper for my Japanese American History class and I went to look up when Tofu Festival started (1996), which led me to the Nisei Week site, where I then looked at the pageant requirements (still restrictive), and then SF Cherry Blossom (not really updated)...then I looked up what year Vincent Chin was murdered, which was referenced in a song by a Filipino-AMerican rap group, which led me to look for "Japanese American Musicians" on wikipedia, when led me to the Mike Shinoda site....which reminded me that I didn't get to go to the opening of the first part of his art exhibit at the JANM this summer.

Anyways, buy me his book?
Kthx.

I've only got about 70% more of this paper to write before I can sleep!

No comments: